Trace element mixes

Looks like today is my day to ask questions.  I am looking seriously at
getting the stuff to make PMDD, and I was wondering if anyone has used
Eco Enterprises' Ecotrace mineral element formula.  I called them and it
is reasonably close to the Sears and Conlin recipe, with slightly higher
amounts of  (I think) boron and zinc (2%, rather than the .4% called
for).  Are the dosages that finicky, or can I get away with this?  I'd
use Homegrown Hydroponics' mix, but I'm going right past Eco tomorrow,
and would like to not have to hassle with UPS.  Thanks in advance...

Justin Collins