Botia sidthimunki

Is it true that Botia sidthimunki (Dwarf Chain Loach) is being threatened?
This worries me, as I am a great loach fan.  Since most loaches do not
commonly breed in captivity, I'm assuming most B. sidthimunki are wild
caught.  No matter how available B. sidthimunki is now in pet stores, if
they are eliminated in the wild, they will be eliminated in the pet trade
as well.
-Andy