Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #730

At 03:48 AM 12/25/98 -0500,  Wendell Saunders asked:
>I have looked all over for some plans for a do-it-yourself co2 dispenser,
>but have had no luck.  Can someone send me plans, descriptions, etc., or
>direct me to a web page that has the info.  Thanks.

If you mean a CO2 generator, thekrib.com will have all the info you need.
If you mean a CO2 exchanger (where the CO2 gets mixed into the aquarium
water) the easiest is to shoot it into the venturi intake of a powerhead or
to bubble it into an inverted 2L coke bottle bottom.

--
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron