Re: Slimy algae

I'm not totally convinced this is the problem.  I've been battling something like
this in my tank, and it responded to erythromycin, indicating that it is probably
a cyanobacteria.  However, it is tough stuff.  It didn't start to die off until
about day 4 of 5 days, and never completely died back.  I'd love it of someone
could figure out how to beat this stuff.

Justin Collins