Aimcor/"Profile" contact info

Paul wrote:

>Does anyone have an address or telephone# for the Profile company >that
manufactures "arcillite".  Or, can someone give me a retail >source for
this product (preferably one that will ship).

-----

You can write to Aimcor, producers of Profile Aquatic Plant Soil at:

750 Lake Cook Road
Suite 440
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

There is no phone number on the bag, but I believe another regular
poster to the APD may have it. I purchased my bags of Profile APS at a
Home Depot. I also found that a few local nurseries carried it, and
those who did not were willing to special order it.

Erik Leung
San Francisco