Need black/brown texas blast gravel

Greetings,

I live in the Kansas City area.  Anyone know of a place where I can get
some dark colored (black or brown) texas blast size gravel anywhere in
the Midwest or know of a supplier whom I can tell my LFS about. I would
prefer that it was uniform in color.  I have been using sand for over a
year but it is much too light in color for my taste.  I'm willing to
drive a ways or pay a little extra in shipping.

Thanks,
Jack

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]