Snails

I also had problems with snails. Under the advice of many people at
another mailing list, I removed and threw away all the gravel and let
the tank sit empty(except for the fish) for a couple of days while
treating it with "Had-a-Snail". Someone commented that they had put
some "Had-a-Snail" in a small jar and put a snail in and the snail had
disintegrated. The suggested dosing is 1 drop per gallon, and dosing a
small jar would make it quite a bit more concentrated. I have tetras,
guppies, otos, and corys and they were just fine and the snails
haven't come back. The plants I kept in a 1g icecream bucket during
this and they survived, too. Good luck!

Nicole
http://surf.to/thenicolezone