Re: green water hell

Hi Roxanne,

If I were you I would be jumping for joy!!!  :)  I would add a small group
of daphnia, which would undoubtedly find your "green water hell" to be
heaven!  I'd definetely try it!  BTW, I'd bet $100 you've already seen this
site but if you haven't maybe it'll have the cloo for yoo!...
http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/Algae/green-water.html
-Andy

Roxanne ecrivez:
>I wrote about one month ago that I had a green water
>problem after a one month vacation.  It cleared up
>briefly after a couple of 25% water changes plus the
>addition of Kent's Pro Clear.
(snippy snap spoo.  happy holidays too yoo!)