Jordanella floridae (American Flag)

I was wondering what people know about the Jordanella floridae or American Flag
fish.  I have a publication from Dennerle (Dennerle Know-How, "Algae prblems?  We
solved them long ago:")  This is a promotional catalog concerning their algae
products, but like most of their catalogs, it has a lot of cool info too.  On the
last page there is a picture of a fish that looks pretty good for an algae eater.
The caption by the picture says:
"A little known but good algae eater is Jordanell florida, the American Flag."

Has anyone ever seen these fish or used them in their aquariums?  I am going to do
some web crawling for info on these fish, but was wondering about people's hands-on
knowledge.  In the recent discussions on this list about algae eaters, the name
didn't come up I think.  For people in North America, it might be a close-to-home
addition to tanks.  There seems to be so many fish that are popular that do not come
from North America, so I was thinking about doing some investigation into a North
American stream tank or something.  Is this how the obsession starts?  First it is
just one tank, but then another, and then another...

Coming out of my lurking,
Jennifer Glover