Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #704

Bob, that's also a great idea...  The tank (actually two tanks, a 6' and a
3' cabineted to look like a single unit) is glass, and unfortunately (as you
note) glass is a pain to DIY with, particularly as regarding drilling holes
(or my overflow would be a lot simpler :-).  The sides and back are blacked
out, however, so now I'm wondering about using black plex, perhaps leaving
the bottom seperated from the glass by an inch and with some nylon covered
eggcrate in the bottom to allow water to flow in.  Has anyone come up with
any effective way to bond plex to glass, however?  Last I looked (a few
years ago) that was a little problematic...

- Chuck