Re: Immersive Marginal Areas?

Ed, that looks like a slick idea; thanks!  Anybody have any idea what a
commonly available "non-toxic black paint" one could use underwater in such
a manner would be?  It'd have to be something that doesn't attack styrofoam,
which would limit it to a degree, at least in US paints that I'm aware of...