Posting on APD

Dave Gomberg wrote:

>Sorry Darren but I must disagree.  If you aren't sure you're right, be
>quiet and wait for someone who knows.  How would you feel if someone read
>your post and lost a tank of fish because they believed it?

Maybe a good approach would be that if someone _thinks_ they know the
answer but is not sure, post if they want, but ask for input from our more
experienced members.  If it's a wild guess, at least it should be labeled
such.<g>

And if someone posts something that _isn't_ correct, they shouldn't feel
insulted if someone corrects them.  That's how we all learn!  I don't think
there's _anyone_ on the list who knows all there is to know about aquatic
plants.

Karen Randall
Aquatic Gardeners Association