RE: automatic water changer

Wayne,  I don't believe that the chlorine would do much, as long as the
water goes in near the surface so that the chlorine has a chance to escape.
My fish seem to be doing fine.

In my setup, I used a "float-valve" from a humidifier, bought at the local
hardware superstore.  Basically, I connected it to the water main, and the
float sits in my 48 gal. tank.  The rate is controlled by the level of the
tank,
and that in turn is from evaporation.

Victor Lee