Re: DIY controllers

I've built the indicator part of Gary's, and stopped because that was
enough to tell me if I had the right level of CO2.  I had started to play
with the photocell part, and was noticing it wasn't particularly accurate
on my system, possibly because I didn't have the right CdS cell.

I also have Jim Hurley's full notebook on building the CO2 controller...
he sent me a xerox with photos back when he did it.  Well-documented &
thought out.  But again, manual injection using needle valve flow
regulation was enough.

   - Erik

--
Erik Olson