Compact fluorescents

Turns out Phillips makes a 5300K 22" 55watt biax compact fluorescent bulb.
You have to have them smuggled in from Europe.   They will cost about $25
each for a case, landed in the US.  I am willing to get a couple to play
with if others are too.   Let me know if you want to reserve any bulbs.
If we get enough orders they will arrive to you about the end of January.
Please advise if you want in on this order.

--
http://www.wcf.com/wcf