Aponogeton Rigidifolia

Has anyone on the list had much experience with this plant?  I found some
when I was speaking in Maryland last month and brought it home, although
from what I read, it sounded like it might be a difficult plant.  The
"requirements" listed in various sources vary enormously for this plant.

So far, mine seems to be doing well.  The leaves that it has grown since
being placed in my tank are at least twice the size of the originals, and
it is adding more leaves regularly.  Has anyone kept it successfully long
term?  If so, what were your conditions, and observations of the plant.

Karen Randall
Aquatic Gardeners Association