Re: flowering plant

I've had A crispus flower and set seed several times. What works best
for me is if I just ignore the flower and let it float along the surface
of the water. If it gets out onto the edge, the stem often gets damaged
and thats the end of it but if it floats, it often bends so that the
flowers are above the water. Ignore it for a week or so and seeds form
along the stem. When they are about the 4-5 mm in length, they will
eventually sprout roots and leaves. Stick it into an aquarium where the
fish won't disturb it and it will root and begin growing. You'll need to
plant it as it floats around for a long time.
--
Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/