Kitty Litter composition

I found a website that might provide some interesting information about
the composition of kitty litter, that is, if we knew what the fancy name
for the stuff is. I seem to recall the term "Montmorillonite" used in
association with the popular brand of KL. Anybody know?

The website is: http://www.gly.uga.edu/schroeder/gly630/CM10.html

I got to this website from
http://shadow.agry.purdue.edu/clay/claymin/claymins.html where you can
find ALL KINDS of scientific stuff. The link page on the Purdue site is:
http://shadow.agry.purdue.edu/clay/claymin/site_lis.html and it is a
great point to start information mining about clay.

--
Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/