CO2 Systems in Singapore

Hi!

    I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get a RELIABLE CO2 system
in Singapore. I bought one last year and realised that I have been
cheated. The 2 litre tank that I bought (for $150) cannot be refilled (3/4
of gas leaked out even before hooking up) and was told much later on that
I had bought a dangerous tank that can explode any moment. To add to my
problems, the shop which I bought it from closed down this year. Does
anybody know of any reliable Singaporean sources?

Regards,
Nikki