Re: Halogen Spots&Costco Halogens

Richard Sexton mentions that he believes incandescent/halogen lighting can
be great for plant growth.  I agree completely,especially, as Richard
mentioned, for Swords.  In fact, it has been rumoured that Mike Trznkowski
grows/used to grow his Swords under incandescent.

I had intended to include little halogen spots on a 40gal tank onc, but
was too lazy to go out ond do it.   I intend to try it on the 75 I will
(eventually) set up -- especially if I can find the type of set-up Dave
described.  If I go for this, I'll let the list know how it goes.

			Andrew

~^~
 ~