bubbling plants

Just thought I'd share a good experience.  I set up a five gal planted
tank in my room with a pair of apistos and a bristlenose pleco.  I only
use diffused sunlight for the tank and use yeast CO2, and the bottom
inch of gravel is mixed with potting soil.  When the sun is out, the
plants bubble as if I were pumping air into them.  I do a one gal change
every other day and use a small owerhead to circulated the water.

  Looks good so far, the plants seem to like it.

Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, Alberta
(403) 464-9635