Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #668

Curt writes:

<< Anyone know what species are safe to keep in an aquarium?  I'd like to add
 *something* other than more fish to my setup to make it more interesting,
 and if it can be beneficial to the tank, all the better. >>

How about a crayfish or two, provided most of your fish are large enough to
look like scraps.  They are available in a very nice blue.  Also, you might
get a freshwater stingray.  It is a fish, but a very interesting one that will
make a great conversation piece.