Giving thanks

Hello,

I would like to say thanks to all the people on this list for helping to
enlighten, educate, dispel myths, give advice, and the like to
everyone.  Also thanks to all the companies who have helped our beloved
hobby grow, thrive and become healthier.  Would like to say thanks to
all the societys, organizations, companies, and persons whom have helped
pave the way for advancement in aquatics.

Especially I would like to say thanks to all the people who answer the
many questions I have (from browsing the archives to active posts)
because without this information then I would just be another ignorant
fustrated failing aquatic gardner.

thanks

Ed