RE: Plant trimming tools

>Subject: Plant trimming tools

>Besides the stuff ADA sells ($$$$$$$) what kind of plant planting and
>trimming tools do you have and where did you get them?  I'm thinking about
>going to a surgical supply house, if such a thing exists.

Kelly,

My wife is a veterinarian. She has various tools of her trade at home. I've
used all of the standard household tools while maintaining my planted tanks.
But my wife's surgical tools are much better. And they are not just the best
for aquariums. They can be used for numerous other household chores.

 Keith