Plants mail order

<<Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:41:37 -0500 (EST)
From: "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net>
Subject: Buying plants mailorder

If they're rooted in pots, they probably come from Tropica
in Denmark. >>

Richards, almost all aquatic plant suppliers are now duplicating the rooted
plants in pots. Many of the Florida suppliers and Singapore suppliers are now
also shipping their plants in the Rockwool pots.
You can't judge a plant by its roots.

Regards,
John van Rompu

PS- in regards to Karen's post on bare roots to the US only, several years ago
there was a company in New York that was the exclusive distributor for Tropica
Plants, in the US. I believe it was Supreme or something like that, and I have
seen adds for "Tropica" plants in US magazines by US suppliers, maybe they are
breaking the law , but they are available.