more fertilizer questions

I've been following the fertilizer/edta/gluconate discussion and have a
question that might as well be included in this discussion.  I use the
Tropica Master Gro fert(I'm the only guy one doesn't use pmdd) and was
curious to see what the chelating agents in it were.

Three(?) new chelators pop into question in the tropica product, they
follow:

1)HEEDTA
2)DPTA
3) (?) E123 (?)

What these substances are I have no idea.  Obviously they are chelating
agents and since this is multi fert. I suppose they could chelate any of
the constituents(K, B, Fe, Mo, Mg, Cu, Mn, Zn and S) that require
chelating.  If anyone knows the definition of any of the above
substances, please share it with us.

As for the statements everyone would like to see from the fertilizer
companies, I'd love to see the debate rage on with a complete list of
the possible chelation agents.  Should we/I ask for clarification from
individual companies and post the info to the list?  Would list rules
permit this?

Colin Anderson