UPS systems

For heaven's sakes!! Forget batteries and get yourself a small portable
generator! You don't need uninterrupted power for an aquarium. You do
need to run heater and lights, but a half hour interruption is not
serious while you connect the system and fire it up. It could even wait
until you returned home from work.

For my own needs, I stock a flashlight and candles. The city always
restores the power before anything serious happens. If we lived in rural
Quebec, I might be more concerned.
--
Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/