Pets Warehouse Plants

Bob Dixon remarked on the incredible selection of mail order plants in
the Pets Warehouse on-line catalog.  I couldn't agree with Bob more.
However, I placed a large order with them several months ago and have
yet to receive a single plant.  For a while I called and talked to the
friendly folks there who said their Singapore supplier didn't ship their
regularly scheduled bi-weekly order.  I've since stopped calling and
will just wait and see if they ever deliver the order.

Roxanne Bittman had a similar experience but reported to me that
"eventually" she received all the plants she ordered!  I believe Roxanne
had to reorder the missing plants after each partial order was received.

Regards, Steve Dixon