RE: Plant questions.

Hello,

Uhm, one thing to remember is when ordering items you will not always
get the plant in the photo :) I would suggest to goto www.azgardens.com
and order from there,  they will treat you right and there's been
several people on the list who's ordered from them.  On my order they
sent me more than I bough (i.e. bought 4 cardinal roses, was shipped 5)
and the quality was extremely good, I have NEVER seen plants in that
good shape for sale.

ED

>> I just spent some time browsing the large selection of plants at [Redacted]

>> and also the
Shopsite