Re: UPS and filters

Uhm, I do beg the differ.  Actually the life of a ups would be
determined on the load (Tho I have NO clue what the load is on your
tanks) With my setups I could run all three of them on an APC 1400 for
about a day with no power.  As for ups brands (no flames please)  I
would recomend any apc.  Reason? cause apc produces a near perfect sine
wave and most of the others (triplite, etc..) is more of a square wave
or triangle.

At work (am a network engineer) I commonly work with ups' that could run
some monster servers for a while and yes they do exist but you would
have to weigh the cost of an expensive ups vs the power outtages in your
area.

Ed