Re: UPS and filters

I wish these would work, but they have enough power in them only to "idle"
the computer. some are only big enough to allow you time to close programs
and turn the computer off. I have never seen one powerful enough to keep a
filter running thru a power outtage. You can get a battery and an inverter
and do it that way. Please let me know if you find a UPS that would work for
this application. ~McKinsey