Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #652

If your green water problem reoccurs, It is usually the result of two many
fish and too much food, in other words add nutrients will only cause it grow
more densely. I can help you out with a biological remedy. Let me know if you
continue to have problems, I have my own business that specializes in
aquaculture an I use this and it works every time, I have a small species of
freshwater clams I use, they grow best at tropical water temperatures. I have
problems growing enough green water for my daphnia pond. I harvest them for
use as food for fry.

                                                   Michael Hissom

                                      Captive Environments, Aquaculture