Green water

I have been following the green water sagas with interest, been there myself
just recently. The BIG question is this: Why did so many people experience
green water problems now, almost at the same time?
We could dismiss this as "someone writes about it and others come out of the
woodwork to comment" or it just might be something interesting - like a
seasonal phenomenon (I'll go back through the archives and check on the
dates of other reports) - or even a conspiracy of the "wee green beasties
from hell".

Michael Eckardt
"As if you could kill time without injuring eternity." Unknown