Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #650

At 03:48 AM 11/17/98 -0500, Roxanne wrote:
>I went on vacation and came back to find it full of pea
>green soup, yuk.

Are you short a fish or two.  One dead fish, especially a big one, can dump
a lot of nutrients in a tank in a matter of hours.  This is why it is a
good reason to have a ugf under your gravel, even if it is turned off.
Sometimes you need it.  I would do 50% water changes every day for 10 days.
 I'tt bet the pea soup won't survive that.

--
http://www.wcf.com/wcf