Re: iron gluconate

Here is a URL from my website which discussed nutrient transport
mechanisms across the root cell wall:

http://lurch.bangor.ac.uk/dj/lectures/plant%20nutrition/lecture2.html

You can follow the link from my home page titled:

                    _Plant Nutrition Lecture List_
            An excellent summary of plant nutrients covering:
                    What are essential nutrients?
                  How are they taken up by the root ?
                    Fe uptake from the rhizosphere
                         Nutrients and Plants

Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/