Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #641

hello I would like to thank the people who helped me out on my last question
about SAE what are they? Thanks to you i am pretty sure i managed to buy one
at my LFS  for a 1.99 they didnt know what it was Does that give you a hint as
to what my LFS,s are like:) any way i was in my local walmart the other night
and saw a florecint shop light for sale for 9.99 it is the perfect size for my
55gal tank is there a down side to this? because for that price i could realy
add to my wattage!
Thank you in advance for all the help i know i will get.