ph 8.0, temp. 80°, GH 180 compatible plants?

To any one who can help:

I am trying to compile a list of plants that will be compatible with my aquarium's
environmental conditions.  The tank is in front of a window, receiving 3 hours of
direct filtered sunlight per day, with the rest being bright but indirect.  The
water is
stable as follows: ph 8.0, temp 80°, GH= 180ppm, KH=72ppm.

I have three Otocinclus cats that keep the allege well under control and two
Pseudotropheus Cichilds for entertainment.  The only plant that seems to do well is
Cryptocoryne Lutea.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ken Smalley, Kinnelon, NJ