Re: Glosso

Steve writes:

<snip>> That's exactly what Karen Randall told me during her presentation here
>  in San Francisco, Wright.  She said she cannot grow Glosso in her hard
>  Boston water, but that she can grow a Lilliaeopsis (sp.?) lawn quite
>  easily.<<snip>

So, can anyone give a cut-off point between the two, or the preferred range of
each?  If I wanted to get a foreground "lawn" going of one or the other, do I
just plant a little of each and see which one takes over?

Bob Dixon