Re: ADA

In a message dated 11/6/98 4:06:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, Aquatic-Plants-
Owner at actwin_com writes:

<< > If you want to know more about ADA
 > products, planted tanks, and the science behind ADA get an issue of Aqua
 > Journal. This can be found at www.vectrapoint.com.

 I sent these folks a rather large amount of money late last year or there
 abouts.  Sometime this spring I received one issue.  It was very pretty.  So
 far that's all I have received.

 Frank. >>

Glad to see that I am not the only one. When I sent them my money it was for a
monthly magazine, Currently I have only received 1 issue in 6 mths.
When you use their web site to contact them regarding this, your mail comes
back to you as undeliverable.
I hope I see my monthly issues soon. At this rate I have a 12 year
subscription instead of 1 year.

John van Rompu