Re: SAE's

Bill wrote:
>I was at the Aquarium Center in Randallstown near Baltimore today and they
had several sizes (babies and about medium size).   I think they have about
6 or 700 tanks of fish and a bunch of plant tanks.  They have a web site
too.  But I don't think they
mail order.<

They do mail order, or at least they did 3 years ago.  I got a batch of some
pretty nasty plants from them at that time.  They had made a mistake in my
address, had the package returned, and shipped it back to me.  By the time I
got it, it was pretty mushy.  I just walked away from the transaction.
Maybe they've improved?

Darren