Re: Dying Fish

Not to beat this subject to death ;-) but the AquariaFAQs has a section on
euthanising fish that is very good and covers many on the points made here.
http://faq.thekrib.com/begin-longterm.html#death

I recently had to send a zebra danio to that big tank in the sky and, in
lieu of the mechanical methods (pithing or severing the spinal cord), I used
the one part vodka to five parts (tank) water method. I gave serious
consideration to the freezer technique which I believe could be considered
"humane."
-- drew