Congo Tetras

Does anyone in the Bay Area breed these guys. They're beautiful but I'm having
a tough time just finding females (or is it the males) in the stores, let
alone breeding them. I'd pay six bucks per fish. SIX BUCKS? I know, it's not
much. But I'm just a poor college kid and I need nine of them, which is a lot
of money for a poor college kid. That's why I was looking for a female so I
could just breed them rather than buying nine of them at twelve dollars a
piece. But for six buck I could probably swing it. They can be tiny, I'd be
happy to watch them grow as long as they'll take flake foods. Thanks in
advance for all of the responses I know/hope I'll get.

Dan P.

"Nobody ever remembers the sleep."