Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #621

> Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 11:29:03 -0800
> From: ernesth <ernesth at infi_net>
> Subject: Aquarium Driftwood
>
> Anyone have any experience dealing with "Aquarium Driftwood" in Alabama?
> Their web site can be accessed at:
> http://www9.pair.com/aqwood/woodlist.htm
>
> They talk a good game on the web, but mailordering from a new place is
> always a crap shoot.  Please let me know what your eperiences are.

They aren't a new place.  They are actually recommended on one of the
aquaria FAQ's floating around.  I purchased my driftwood and plants from
them, and was quite happy.  I didn't lose any of the plants, and all but
the swords took off growing right away.  The swords took a couple of
months to take off, but are doing great now.

I have a VERY generic web site up at:
http://www.execpc.com/~curt/aquaria/aquarium.html

It shows pictures of my aquarium in my office at work, and all of the
plants and driftwood in it are from Aquarium Driftwood.

Be warned that the web page has outdated pricing on it.  It wasn't much
more, but it was a little.  Something to do with a problem with their
hosting site, and trying to find a new host.

| Curtis V. Shambeau  |  curt at execpc_com  |  http://www.execpc.com/~curt |
|                Executive Vice President - Exec-PC, Inc.                |