Re: Cl

I bought one of these last week to try mixing the dechlorinator in.  The
downside of them seems to be that they rely on a certain pressure
front-loaded in the hose, or else they won't work.  I got very bad results
(like not mixing at all) when running it at the low flow rates I like to
use to refill my tanks.  I would be interested in hearing from someone
who's done this succesfully.

  - Erik