Re: Deconstructing an aquarium

One more suggestion on this subject. The hardware stores sell a utility
knife that has a long retractable blade. You break off a small section when
it gets dull and have sharp edged installed. The long blade on these works
great. I used it on a 65G recently.

Now that I think of it an ordinary Razor Utility knife should work just fine
too. Just slip the blade between the joint and go. I have two 10 gallons
sitting outside that I was going to make one out of. Think I will try that
and see if this doesn't work just as well.

Jeff <*\\><