Deconstructing an aquarium

There have been numerous posts about using silicone to assemble and fix
aquariums and other things.  My problem is just the opposite.  I want to
take one apart, a 75 gallon one.  Problem is, I can scrape all the
accessible silicone out, but that thin seam where the two pieces of glass
"connect" is impossible to get to.  Does anyone know of a solvent that will
soften or dissolve silicone (without destroying the plastic frame)?  Any
suggestions welcome.  TIA.  -John