Java fern

Hey,
        I tied java moss on to a piece of driftwood. It really looks good but,
        It is starting to over grow the log and thread into other plants.
I've seen java moss take over an entire tank, so What is the best way to
shape or prune java moss so that it looks good on the log, but doesn't over
grow the tank. The reason I ask is that cut off piece's seem to attach
themselves and start growing in new places of the tank all the time.

Matt Estep
Smiley21 at boone_net
828 264 3756

SMILEY