Light confusion!!

I'm trying to build my own light fixture for my 55 gal, After talking with
Carlos Munoz I decided t-8 bulbs would work well.  The problem is that I
want to mix the types of bulbs up a little. I would like to have two
actinic bulbs and two daylight bulbs. I have found a source for T-8 actinic
bulbs but none for the daylight. does anyone know where to find them.

        I also plan on using a reflector inside the hood I'm building does
anyone know what to build a reflector with or is it better to buy a
reflector kit.

Matt Estep
Smiley21 at boone_net
828 264 3756