Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #602

Hello Tom,

I don't think that there is a person alive, that can tell you, without
any contradictions, what the optimum N-P-K ratio is!

But since you are planning to experiment, here are the N & P ratios of
some of the phosphates you are interested in:

(NH4)H2(PO4)  N = 12.18%,  P = 26.93%

(NH4)2H(PO4)   N = 21.21%,  P = 23.48%

K2HPO4   K = 44.89%,   P = 17.79%

KH2PO4   K = 28.73%,   P = 22.76%

Ca(H2PO4)2  (superphosphate)  P = 26.47%

CaHPO4    P = 22.77%

Ca3(PO4)2  P = 19.97

Hope that these numbers will help in your experimentation!

Best,

George