Glossostigma elatinoides and fine gravel

>Soren 'Disky' Petersen" <disky at disky-design_dk wrote:
>
>The plant you are thinking about is : Glossostigma
>elatinoides If you want to know something about it go
>to :http://www.tropica.dk/45a.htm The plant is very
>light demanding!But it simply looks GREAT.

I like this plant very much but have read that it's small root
system encourages the use of fine grained gravel and wonder
if 2-3mm gravel is to large to make rooting easy.

I have also wondered if introducing 1-2mm gravel as a substrate
produces an overly anoxic subtrate?

Do you have any opinions on these?

Christopher Coleman
christopher.coleman at worldnet_att.net